Dark_Angels Index du Forum

Dark_Angels Index du ForumForumFAQFAQRechercherRechercheS’enregistrerS'enregistrerConnexionLog in
Facebook Like Showing Wrong Picture

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dark_Angels Index du Forum -> Diplomatie étrangére -> Ambassades
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fedrjar

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Showing Wrong Picture Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Showing Wrong Picture
> DOWNLOAD

Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. Teddy Love 23. asked 6 years, 3 months ago viewed 52,047 times active 1 year, 10 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Get the weekly newsletter! In it, you'll get: The week's top questions and answers Important community announcements Questions that need answers see an example newsletter By subscribing, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. The meta tag is similar to: Whenever a like makes its way to Facebook, the URL to the image is changed to the cached Facebook URL, similar to this: This URL displays the older version of the site's branding. (Yes, Wood) Liz Stinson Apples New Campus: An Exclusive Look Inside the Mothership Steven Levy More design Skip security card. You can change the settings as much as you like, but Facebook sticks with the first image. Problem with this , every time facebook publish my article choose any other image but not the one related with the post ! Is there anyway to fix it? Thank you again! Thomas Maier Article Author 5. photo Before and After Photos Capture Devastating Flooding in Houston Laura Mallonee Dazzling Photos Let You Orbit Earth Aboard the Space Station Charley Locke These Photos Reveal the Faces and Places Behind Rape Stats Laura Mallonee More photo Skip design card. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. The plugin automatically includes all needed Open Graph tags. Home How Tos Blogging Tips Widgets And Plugins Blogspot Guide Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. This will clear Facebook's cache for the given URL - Not that it may take some time to propagate around all their cache nodes. You can then change it back to the original URL afterward, and it will pick up the change again (if you had the OP's problem of not being able to change it permanently). In both cases we noticed, that often the wrong image is being used as a thumbnail in Facebook and so the result is visually less appealing. Comments Leonardo Souza 10. Skip to: Footer. design Apples Architect Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible Liz Stinson Get Ready for Skyscrapers Made of Wood. Thomas Teddy Love 23. business Instagram's CEO on Free Speech, AI, and Internet Addiction Nicholas Thompson Chill: Robots Wont Take All Our Jobs James Surowiecki Instagrams Kevin Systrom Wants to Clean Up the Internet Nicholas Thompson More business Skip gear card. Since the new and the old sizes both needed some additional code, I had to build a switch to load the according layout. Affiliate link policy. –FHM Sep 27 '11 at 16:39 1 worked like a charm!! –Zorox Apr 30 '12 at 16:46 9 This worked, but I first had to change the og:image URL (both on the server and in the tag) to get it to pick up the change. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Stay in touch with me to be the first to read about my next solution. Thomas Maier Article Author 11. Related Articles 3 Search Query patterns look out for #3 (The Rocket) How to get more traffic from search engines? Let Google tell you. Facebook simply took the first image from the Open Graph data that was at least 600 pixel wide. January 2015 at 10:11 Hi Teddy, sorry, but I dont know the insights of Weebly. I'm guessing the og:image is cached independently of the URL entered into the debugger. gear CES Liveblog Day 2: The Flood of Gadgets Flows Forth Wired Staff CES Liveblog Day 1: The Giant Gadget Show Kicks Off Today Wired Staff Of All the Tech That Died in 2017, We'll Miss AIM the Most Wired Staff More gear Skip transportation card. torneiras 2. Search Business culture Design Gear Science Security transportation photo video Photo Video Magazine WIRED INSIDER Future of Mobility Fallback Image Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. I read your article and it is very informative but Im still having a bit of trouble. Facebook's Object Debugger can be found here: We recently found that Facebook was caching URLs using a query string against the relative URL and that the query string was being ignored which messed up a few dynamic images we were serving purely based on the query string. Ive tried editing code in the function.php and header.php with no luck, Ive tried various plugins as well. transportation 7 Swanky Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Auto Enthusiast Jack Stewart LA Auto Show Report: 9 Futuristic Features Hitting the Road Jack Stewart Elon Musk Launches Teslas Electric Truck: Live Coverage Wired Staff More transportation Skip culture card. However, I know nothing about programing where to find the code for the heading 5a02188284
facebook app videos downloadfacebook password stealer 2.0.exefacebook texas holdem poker chips hack free download 2013which page has maximum number of likes on facebookhow to view pictures on facebook without an accountimages for facebook for friendssamsung freeform facebook apptelecharger hacker facebook gratuit macdownload aplikasi facebook untuk nokia s60v2app um videos von facebook downloaden

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 18:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dark_Angels Index du Forum -> Diplomatie étrangére -> Ambassades Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Endiable created by Hark, based on lost-kingdom_Tolede by larme d'ange